Add to Wishlist
NASCI is an exciting, new powerful spinning reel with unparalleled gear durability at its price point. Incorporating upgraded drag, X-Ship and HGN Gearing, and available in sizes from 1000 through 5000, it's a great choice for everything from light freshwater to medium saltwater applications.
Shimano redesigned the Compre series of casting and spinning rods to create an all-around rod with top-of-the-line features. The updated actions and powers in the series will help the most serious multi-species anglers get more out of their pursuit of bass, walleye, muskie and inshore saltwater species.
NASCI™ SPINNING REEL
- Front drag
- HGN Gearing is a design concept created to withstand continual use and extreme abuse.
- Highly durable cold forged aluminum drive gear.
- Hagane metal body has extreme rigidity.
- The body stiffness and impact resistance eliminates body flexing.
- CoreProtect technology improves water resistance and corrosion protection
- G Free Body Design positions the oscillation gear and the reel's center of gravity closer to the rod reducing fatigue.
- 4+1 ball bearings
COMPRE™ SPINNING ROD
- IM-9 Graphite Construction
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides
- Custom Reel Seat
- EVA handle grips
- 2 Pc construction & Length: 6'8’'
Sign in to continue
Not a Collector? Join now, it only takes a moment!