Luigi Bormioli Wine Ambassador SUPREMO SON.hyx® Lead-free Crystal Chardonnay White Wine Stem-glasses 350ml - Set of 6
Add to Wishlist
Redeem for this product by January 31, 2024 and earn the number of AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™ featured above.
After the promotion end date, collectors can still redeem for this featured product but will not earn Bonus Miles. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles will appear in your collector account within 120 days after your redemption.The stem-glasses of the Wine Ambassador Supremo range have been designed by Bormioli Luigi’s in collaboration with Centro Studi Assaggiatori (the international specialists of the wine sensorial analysis). Wine Ambassador Supremo has been chosen as official stem-glass by the Narratori del Gusto®. (The association dedicated to preserving Italian authenticity). The bowl shapes are innovative and elegant emphasizing the wine’s aromas during their development in the bowl while lessening the alcoholic element. In this way the wine’s aromas and flavours develop pleasantly in the bowl.
- The smooth connection between the conical and convex shape avoids the breakage of the aromatic molecules during the wine swirling process.
- The Convex surface enables a high wine oxidation on the surface with a low oxidation underneath, retaining the most delicate aromas and facilitating their pleasant development.
- The conical shape condenses the vapors so only the wine aromas will develop.
- The wine glass’s chimney balances the wine aromas directing the wine to the center of the tongue.
- Epicure (indentation) at the base of the bowl shows the real wine color reflection.
- When wine drinking, the right wine glass has an important and meaningful role to play.
- Recommended for: Bordeaux, Merlot, Cabernet, Shiraz, Nero d’Avola, Rioja, Primitivo.
- Made from Bormioli's proprietary, high-tech SON.hyx® machine-blown lead-free crystal glass and has an ultra-thin, laser-cut, reinforced rim that will improve wine tasting.
- The glass is blown with a pulled stem, so it has no mold seams for a highly flexible stem and Bormioli uses nanotechnology to TITANIUM Reinforced® each stem to resist breakage.
- Flat foot to guarantee better stability and easy to hold.
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher Safe
- Capacity: 550 ml / 18.5 fl. oz.
- Founded in Parma, Italy in 1946, Luigi Bormioli is the designer label of glassmaking, exemplifies Italian craftsmanship in the pursuit of excellence.
- The Bormioli family has been dedicated to the art of glass-making for over 25 generations, since in the 13th century.
- The 25-year guarantee covers chipping on the rim or foot as well as any discoloration resulting from dishwashing.
- INCLUDES: 4 stem-glasses