Luigi Bormioli Roma 1960 Margarita Glasses 390ml - Set of 4 - Made in Italy
Add to Wishlist
Redeem for this product by January 31, 2024 and earn the number of AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™ featured above.
After the promotion end date, collectors can still redeem for this featured product but will not earn Bonus Miles. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles will appear in your collector account within 120 days after your redemption.Our Roma 1960 collection was inspired by the Via Veneto in Rome and the La Duca Vita spirit of the 1960’s. Retro-chic with its elegant faceted design and is sure to inspire one’s home bar and entertaining needs. The Roma 1960 glasses are a Mixologist dream collection of inspired drink specific barware. The glasses infuse the highest technology in eco-friendly glass manufacturing with fantastic design, function and durability.
- This generous 390 ml / 13.25 fl. oz. Margarita glass creates an unforgettable beverage presentation for your guest. A fun glass for any frozen cocktail including: Daiquiris, Creamsicle or even a Bellinii.
- Made from Bormioli's proprietary, high-tech SON.hyx® machine-blown lead-free crystal glass and has a fine, laser cut, reinforced rim.
- The glass is blown with a pulled stem, so it has no mold seams for a highly flexible stem and Bormioli uses nanotechnology to TITANIUM Reinforced® each stem to resist breakage.
- Flat foot to guarantee better stability and easy to hold.
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher Safe
- Capacity: 480 ml / 16.25 fl. oz.
- Founded in Parma, Italy in 1946, Luigi Bormioli is the designer label of glassmaking, exemplifies Italian craftsmanship in the pursuit of excellence.
- The Bormioli family has been dedicated to the art of glass-making for over 25 generations, since in the 13th century.
- The 25 year guarantee covers chipping on the rim or foot as well as any discolouration resulting from dishwashing.
- INCLUDES: Set of 4 Margarita Glasses.