Garmin® Instinct® 2 Solar Silicone Band Smartwatch - TIDAL BLUE - 45MM
Add to Wishlist
Redeem for this product by January 31, 2024 and earn the number of AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™ featured above.
After the promotion end date, collectors can still redeem for this featured product but will not earn Bonus Miles. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles will appear in your collector account within 120 days after your redemption.The Instinct® 2 Solar rugged GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style. This rugged watch is water-rated to 100 meters and is thermal and shock resistant. Plus, with a fibre-reinforced polymer case and chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® . Go longer than ever with solar charging with unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode. Plus, power manager lets you extend battery life by controlling what settings and sensors draw power.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT: Whether you’re hiking, mountain biking, trail running or skiing, you’ll have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- TRACBACK® ROUTING: Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- REFERENCE POINT: Keep track of a known place — such as your car or the trailhead — relative to your location, and easily find your way back to it.
- BATTERY LIFE: Smartwatch: Up to 21 days; Battery Saver Mode: Up to 65 days or unlimited with solar. GPS: Up to 30 hours/48 with solar; Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 70 hours/370 with solar; and Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 32 days/unlimited with solar.
- SOLAR CHARGING: Battery life amounts above increase or are unlimited based on assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions for solar charging.
- WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING: Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS: Do whatever you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training, indoor climbing, virtual running, golf, yoga and more.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- PULSE OX: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: The watch constantly samples your heart rate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even underwater.
- HIIT WORKOUTS: This activity profile tracks your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- VO2 MAX: Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Lens Material: Power Glass™
- Display Type: monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Physical size: 45 x 45 x 14.5 mm