Garmin® epix™ (Gen 2) Sapphire Silicone Band Smartwatch - 47mm - WHITE TITANIUM
Now13,870 Dream Miles or less
Plus, get 115 Bonus Miles
(Includes taxes and shipping)
Add to Wishlist
Redeem for this product by August 31, 2023 and earn the number of AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™ featured above.
After the promotion end date, collectors can still redeem for this featured product but will not earn Bonus Miles. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles will appear in your collector account within 120 days after your redemption.WEAR EPIX. BE EPIC. Regardless of your fitness goals, the epix premium active smartwatch has what you need to help you get there. Designed for your lifestyle the stunning 1.3” always-on AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and map features.
- BATTERY LIFE: Gesture Smartwatch Mode up to 16 days (6 days always-on); Battery Saver Watch Mode up to 21 days; GPS Only: Up to 42 hours (30 hours always-on ); All Satellite Systems: Up to 20 hours (15 hours always-on); Expedition GPS: Up to 14 days
- MORNING REPORT: Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up — alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather. Customize your report to see the data you want.sors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- JET LAG ADVISER: Help minimize the effects of jet lag with guidance on light exposure, sleep schedule and exercise on your next long-distance trip. Enter your travel details in the Garmin Connect™ smartphone app calendar, and track how your body clock is adjusting to your new destination.
- PULSE OX: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor2 uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: The watch constantly samples your heart rate3 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox2, respiration and stress. Then generate a report to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- STRESS TRACKING: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- HYDRATION TRACKING: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- SPORTS APPS: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- ANIMATED WORKOUTS: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded, or download more from the Garmin Connect™ online community when paired with your compatible device.
- HIIT WORKOUTS: Use this activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- GARMIN COACH: These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- GRADE-ADJUSTED PACE: Don’t run out of steam before the activity is over. Understand how to adjust your pace over varying terrain to perform according to your plan.
- VO2 MAX: Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It adjusts for trail running and accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- REAL-TIME STAMINA: Use this real-time stamina data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUT: View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run or ride to match your performance and recovery as well as the races coming up in your Garmin Connect™ smartphone app calendar.
- MTB DYNAMICS: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- TRAINING STATUS: Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get insight into your overall effort — and whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained.
- HRV STATUS: Gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, training and recovery through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics™ team.
- WRIST-BASED RUNNING POWER: See how much power you’re applying to the trail or the road so you can manage your effort and fine-tune your training. No accessory required.
- OUTDOOR MAPS+: Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+ for premium mapping content, such as satellite imagery and enhanced topo maps, downloaded directly to your watch.
- NEXTFORK™ MAP GUIDE: Easily navigate while you’re out on the trail with a quick glance. See the distance to the next trail intersection as well as the name of the upcoming trail.
- ABC SENSORS: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE: Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- SKI MAPS: Hit the slopes with preloaded topographical maps and use SkiView™ maps to view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- GOLF COURSES: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get touch targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- ROUND-TRIP ROUTING: Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION: Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- MUSIC APPS: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payments through participating providers.
- STOCKS TRACKER: Keep track of up to 50 of your favourite stocks — right from your wrist. Easily check your stocks at a glance to monitor their prices and trends throughout the day.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store when paired with your compatible device.
- POWER MANAGER: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Lens Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Display : 1.3” (33.0 mm) diameter / AMOLED (always-on)
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 14.5 mm