Add to Wishlist
The new Sedona FI is the first in Shimano's lower end price point models to include cold forged HAGANE gears. The drag power has also been upgraded and the gear ratios increased, meaning the series has models for everything from light freshwater to heavier offshore species in the larger models. Additionally, weight has been reduced significantly across all sizes to reduce fatigue during long days of casting or jigging.
All new Convergence delivers a workhorse series of rods with Shimano performance and quality components. The compact line-up of lengths, powers and actions are suited for a variety of techniques and species. Avid anglers appreciate this no-nonsense series of rods to target bass, walleye, panfish and inshore saltwater species.
SEDONA™ SPINNING REEL
- Front drag
- Double anodized aluminum spool.
- Power Roller reduces line twist during casting and retrieves.
- DynaBalance eliminates wobble in the rotor during retrieves.
- 3 + 1 anti-rust ball bearings
- Rubber handle grips
CONVERGENCE™ Spinning Rod
- Responsive IM-6 graphite 2 Pc construction.
- Lightweight Fuji aluminum oxide guides.
- Bio-grip blank reel seat.
- Comfortable cork handle
- Convenient hook keeper
Sign in to continue
Not a Collector? Join now, it only takes a moment!