Luigi Bormioli Roma 1960 Rum Tumbler 450ml - Set of 6 - Made in Italy
Now1,235 Dream Miles or less
(Includes taxes and shipping)
Add to Wishlist
Our Roma 1960 collection was inspired by the Via Veneto in Rome and the La Duca Vita spirit of the 1960’s. Retro-chic with its elegant faceted design and is sure to inspire one’s home bar and entertaining needs. The Roma 1960 glasses are a Mixologist dream collection of inspired drink specific barware. The glasses infuse the highest technology in eco-friendly glass manufacturing with fantastic design, function and durability.
- Made from Bormioli's proprietary, high-tech SON.hyx® machine-blown lead-free crystal glass and has a fine, laser-cut, reinforced rim.
- Join the rum renaissance with retro Rum Tumblers (450 ml / 15.25 fl. oz.) that will enhance the spicy aroma of this Caribbean spirit.
- The large bowel shape allows the rum to breathe, and its beautiful texture styling will elegantly serve your favorite Straight-UP cocktails or any spirit on-the-rocks.
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher Safe
- Capacity: 450 ml / 15.25 fl. oz.
- Founded in Parma, Italy in 1946, Luigi Bormioli is the designer label of glassmaking, exemplifies Italian craftsmanship in the pursuit of excellence.
- The Bormioli family has been dedicated to the art of glass-making for over 25 generations, since in the 13th century.
- The 25-year guarantee covers chipping on the rim or foot as well as any discoloration resulting from dishwashing.
- INCLUDES: Set of 6 Rum Tumblers