GeoSmart Moon Lander 31-Piece Building Set
Add to Wishlist
Embark on your very own lunar expedition with the rocket-fuel power of geometry!
Grab all the magnetically connecting geometric pieces, plus the motor, wheels, receiver, transmitter, panels, tube connectors, and snap-on arms, and then start following the instructions to put them all together.
With just a few magnetic connections and snaps, you're all set to explore the craters of the moon and wander from horizon to horizon.
Then – Ready to take this mission even further? Tap into your creativity and start rearranging all the parts to invent and build a unique moon-explorer of your own design.
You become the captain, engineer, astronaut, and pilot all rolled into one!
Experience the out-of-this-world possibilities of geometry and STEM* education with the thrilling and versatile GeoSmart Moon Lander.
- Set of magnetic and snap-together parts for building an RC lunar vehicle
- Encourages fine motor skills, visual-spatial skills, logic, creativity, STEM education
- Experience the out-of-this-world possibilities of geometry and STEM learning!
- A fun way to explore basic engineering principles
- Build suggested designs or invent your own
- Features motor and remote control for dynamic play
- Features patented double-locking system for ultimate safety
- Includes 6 Squares, 2 Triangles, 2 Motors, 2 Tube Connectors, 4 Snap In Arms, 4 Long Snap In Arms, RC Receiver, RC Transmitter, 3 Panels, 4 Track Wheels, 2 Tracks
- Illustrated building instructions included
- Requires 6 AAA batteries – Not included
- Square pieces measure 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Fully compatible with all other GeoSmart sets
- High quality design and materials for exceptional build-and-play experience