Garmin® MARQ® Athlete (Gen 2) Modern Tool Silicone Strap Smartwatch - 46MM
Now26,710 Dream Miles or less
Plus, get 200 Bonus Miles
(Includes taxes and shipping)
Add to Wishlist
Redeem for this product by August 31, 2023 and earn the number of AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™ featured above.
After the promotion end date, collectors can still redeem for this featured product but will not earn Bonus Miles. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles will appear in your collector account within 120 days after your redemption.The quest for excellence has broken new boundaries. You push your body until your mind takes over. You triumph in overcoming adversity and you demand the finest. You want a modern tool watch that reflects your passion for athletic achievement. The MARQ® Athlete is built for the toughest competitors, this modern tool watch features a stunning AMOLED touchscreen display. The 46 mm case is made from Grade 5 titanium with a black DLC bezel for an ultradurable and sport-focused design. Stay on top of your game with VO2 MAX and recovery time bezel markings.
- BATTERY LIFE: Get incredible battery performance to keep up with your adventures, with a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 16 days and up to 6 days in always-on mode. Battery Saver Mode: Up to 21 days; GPS Only: Up to 42 hours.
- SPORTS APPS: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- ANIMATED WORKOUTS: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded, or download more from the Garmin Connect™ online community when paired with your compatible device.
- TRAINING READINESS: From the moment you wake up, get a readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it’s a good day to go hard — or take it easy.
- WRIST-BASED RUNNING POWER: See how much power you’re applying to the trail or the road so you can manage your effort and fine-tune your training. No accessory required.
- HRV STATUS: Gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, training and recovery through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics™ team.
- RACE WIDGET: Get ready for your next race with training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance.
- TRAINING STATUS: Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get an easy insight into your overall effort — and whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained.
- GARMIN COACH: These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS: View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery as well as the races coming up in your Garmin Connect smartphone app calendar.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS: View advanced training metrics that include estimates for running dynamics, VO2 max, recovery adviser and more.
- VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, get an estimate of what your pace could be for a 5K, 10K — or even a marathon. Plus, trend data highlights your training’s impact over time.
- PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- GRADE-ADJUSTED PACE: Don’t run out of steam before the activity is over. Understand how to adjust your pace over varying terrain to perform according to your plan.
- VO2 MAX: Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It adjusts for trail running and accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- REAL-TIME STAMINA: Use this real-time stamina data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- RECOVERY TIME: After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- JET LAG ADVISER: Help minimize the effects of jet lag with guidance on light exposure, sleep schedule and exercise on your next long-distance trip, and track how your body clock is adjusting to your new destination.
- MORNING REPORT: Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up — alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather. You can even customize your report to show what you want to see.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: The watch constantly samples your heart rate4, and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox3, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
- STRESS TRACKING: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages4. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING: Optimize your body’s energy reserves by using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- SATIQ™ TECHNOLOGY: Multi-band GNSS with SatIQ technology secures superior positioning accuracy in any environment while also optimizing the device’s battery life.
- ABC SENSORS: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- ACCLIMATION: This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox, heart rate and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE: Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- NEXTFORK™ MAP GUIDE: Preloaded TopoActive maps with the NextFork map guide make maps more glanceable, helping to navigate trails and see beyond the next turn.
- TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION: Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- MULTICONTINENT TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS: TopoActive maps for your local region are preloaded to keep your explorations on track. View terrain contours, elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and other geographical features.
- Download additional maps via Wi-Fi® connectivity from around the world.
- SKI MAPS: Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- GOLF COURSES: Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- STOCK TRACKER: Keep track of up to 50 of your favourite stocks5 — right from your wrist — with the Stocks app. Easily check your stocks at a glance to monitor their prices and trends throughout the day.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payments through participating providers.
- MUSIC APPS: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store when paired with your compatible device.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: When your watch and phone are paired, a message with your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Lens Material:domed sapphire crystal
- Display:1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter/AMOLED (always-on)
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Physical size: Diameter x Thickness: 46 x 15 mm