Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G - 256GB - Phantom Green
Add to Wishlist
Redeem for this product between August 27 to September 30 2021 and earn 350 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles
After September 30th 2021 AIR MILES Collectors can still redeem for this featured product but will not earn AIR MILES Bonus Miles. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles will appear in your Collector Account within 120 days after your purchase.
Unfold a theatre, a workspace and a game room from your pocket.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G breaks old conventions and redefines your mobile experience.
Folded, it's what you want in a premium 5G1 smartphone. Unfolded, it’s an innovative large screen to watch, work and play how you want.
For the multi-tasker it’s the ultimate productivity tool that allows you to use up to three apps2 at once and easily keep them organized with the new taskbar3. For the movie fanatic, the uninterrupted edge-to-edge display provides a cinematic experience that will have your eyes glued to the screen. With a multi-active window, the large main screen even allows you to comfortably watch and chat at the same time without toggling between apps. And for the hardcore gamer, get the upper hand with a super smooth 120hz display that keeps up with your every move without lag.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G’s compact folding form with IPx8 waterresistance4, Gorilla Glass Victus and Armor Aluminum means you can take it with you and worry less.
1 5G network availability and connection speed may vary depending on the country,
network provider and user environment.
2 Certain applications may not support multi-tasking.
3 Taskbar feature supported on the main screen only. Taskbar must be enabled in
4 Q2 is rated as IPx8. IPx8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of
freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust-resistant.
- Form Factor - A theatre, a workspace and a game room, folded into your pocket.
- Design - Stands out. Stands up. Unfolds
- Gorilla Glass Victus - Our toughest glass on Galaxy yet that is designed to exceed expectations1
- IPx8 Water Resistant - Make a splash with the world’s first water-resistant foldable smartphone2
- Armor Aluminum -The strongest aluminum frame on a Galaxy Foldable yet for added peace-of-mind1
- Cover Screen - An expansive display that gives you more room to play and the ability to use two apps at the same time - ideal for texting, talking and gaming
- Main Display - The world's first foldable smartphone with an under display camera that delivers a truly uninterrupted view
- 120 Hz - Display Get the best of your video and gaming experience with a super smooth 120Hz display
- Flex Mode - The power is in your hands, so use Flex Mode3 to fold it to hold it any way you like, or not hold it at all. Use Flex view on the Main Display to make video calls or watch your favourite show hands free4
- Multi-Tasking - Do more and multitask comfortably with a large screen. Watch your favourite shows, video chat with friends, send messages and so much more, all at once5
- App Continuity - With multi-window layout6 and App Continuity, maximize your output by multitasking with two apps on the Cover Screen and moving to the Main Screen to open a third app. No more sifting through menus to move content from one app to another. Use your finger to easily Drag and Drop between apps
- Fold Edition S Pen - Make the most of your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G with the new optional7 Fold Edition S Pen. The sleek construction and ultra-low latency8 creates a real pen-to-paper-feel for the most comfortable writing experience on a Galaxy yet
- Dolby Atmos - Immerse yourself with premium sound with Dolby Atmos on your phone
- Hyperfast 5G - With 5G capabilities9, download a whole season of your favourite show in a flash
1 Compared to Galaxy Z Fold2 5G.
2 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is rated as IPx8. IPx8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust resistant.
3 The hinge hardware supports Flex mode at angles between 75° and 115°. For your convenience, Flex mode can also be set to activate before or after 75° and 115°. It may be difficult to maintain Flex mode while moving due to shaking or other movement. It is recommended to keep the phone stationary while in Flex mode
4 Certain applications may not support Flex mode
5 Certain applications may not support multi-tasking
6 Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window
7 S Pen sold separately
8 S Pen latency may vary by app
9 5G network availability and connection speed may vary depending on the country, network provider and user environment.